StiffClip® AL is a versatile, multi-purpose rigid connection for use in a wide variety of applications. Pre-drilled holes facilitate quick and accurate fastener placement to structure and/or framing members. Stiffeners in each angle leg add to overall clip strength. StiffClip AL is tested to resist loads in 3 separate directions: horizontal, vertical, and lateral (see Load Direction ,for clip orientation). Use of mill-certified steel, combined with tested load values ensures construction professionals will achieve optimal structural performance
StiffClip® AL Installation
Four #12 screws are attached to member through pre-drilled guide holes in the 3” leg. Attach short (1.5”) leg to structure/member either utilizing the pre-drilled guide holes or with weld (attachment through short leg is engineered by others). If pre-drilled holes are not able to be utilized, follow fastener manufacturer recommendations for screw placement.
StiffClip AL Value
- Guide holes for fast and accurate connections.
- Stiffeners for additional strength.
- Manufactured from mill-certified, 50ksi steel.
- No labor spent cutting scrap angle.
- Used in a variety of applications.
- Extensively tested (reduces liability concerns associated with use of untested, miscellaneous untraceable material).
Email us, at email@example.com, for more information on any of our Deflection Clips.